Wednesday, February 15, 2017

CSCO raises dividend 11.54% --- New yield is 3.53%




Cisco declared a quarterly dividend of $.29 per share up from $.26 per share. This represents an 11.54% increase which is really solid!! 

The ex-dividend date is April 4th and the pay date is April 26th.

Since I currently own 115.98 shares, my yearly dividends will increase by $13.92.


2017 Dividend raises
  • OHI:  1.64% --- $3.20
  • KMB:  5.43% --- $8.03
  • GILD:  10.64% --- $10.49
  • CSCO:  11.54% --- $13.92

Total yearly dividend increase is $35.64. 

12 comments:

  1. Awesome! CSCO is a solid tech company.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DG,

      I agree. Maybe not Microsoft or Apple solid, but pretty damn strong!

      MDP

      Delete
  2. I have 2291.516 shares, still underwater after 17 years. Just been reinvesting the dividend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous,

      Yeah I bought some share of GE and INTC back in 2000 and those shares are still way off of their all time highs.

      MDP

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Captain,

      Congrats on the purchase! The dividend raise was impressive.

      MDP

      Delete
  4. Great post update! I tend to not follow dividend increases as much, but this definitely helps! Looks like I'll start a new position in KMB. Little hesitant on CSCO since it's sitting on near the 52-week high. But still time till the 4/4/17 div date, maybe we'll see a big dip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MD,

      I understand your hesitation about the high current price. look at a 20 year chart and you will see that CSCO is still about 50% off of its all time high. :-)

      MDP

      Delete
  5. A solid increase! I might have to pick me up some of that. Sold my CSX and NSC and i'm looking for something a little cheaper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ADY,

      Good hearing from you. If you see anything that looks good, let me know. I always appreciate your commentary!

      MDP

      Delete
  6. That's a pretty significant dividend increase! If you're a holder you would have to be happy with that.

    ReplyDelete