Monday, September 26, 2016

Recent Buy ---- More KO


Today I added shares to my KO position.




  • KO:  40 shares @ $42.02 --- Yield  3.33%

Total capital invested is $1687.75 and this purchase will add $56.00 to my yearly dividends.

My KO share count is now 160 spinning off $224 of dividends for me. I will probably add to other companies going forward since this is becoming one of my larger positions.

TGT is also looking pretty attractive here around $67 and I'm still thinking about initiating a position in MO as well. JNJ, MCD, and PG are also noticeably absent from my portfolio. They will start showing up eventually.

Forward dividends are now around $4050.00.

DEFY MEDIOCRITY

5 comments:

  1. You really are moving that forward dividend pile very quickly with all these buys you are making. Nice solid pick up with KO. Another staple favorite of mine with a nice yield too. MCD has come down a bit from its highs. Maybe nibble a bit there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DivHut,

      MCD is looking interesting here. I wish it would fall back into the 90s, but barring a recession that probably won't happen. Even during 2008 I think it was positive for the year. In any event, at 3% MCD would make a nice addition.

      MDP

      Delete
  2. Not messing around here MDP. KO is just a great company and that is a solid layer of dividend income added to your portfolio. Man you are cruising along.

    Bert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bert,

      Thanks buddy. KO has an attractive yield, but a high PE. I am hoping they can grow into that multiple. If not, $35 may be a reality.

      MDP

      Delete
  3. Natural skin care products, or as I prefer to call them these days Holistically-Natural skin care products are most definitely the only answer to responsible healthy skin care. Any effect achieved by synthetic product can be achieved using natural means, if you know how.Financial Portfolio management advisor

    ReplyDelete